Kir Bear

Her princess diaries

Monday, August 08, 2005

A poem from my little sister

An email from my sister:
I know you are feeling down, and sad since your little snuggly Dan is in Aruba.. so I figured while I'm working and going crazy at my job, I'd sendyou a little poem! I call it.....SMILE!

Smile because you have a job, and there are over 1,000 Americans either laid-off, or unemployed
Smile because your computer works, and I'm sure there is a number of them that don't!
Smile.. you have a sister who loves you
Smile... you have my cat, who is falling in love with you
Smile, because the parents that are away on vacation, love you!
Smile, because if you don't, thats a frown, and we don't like frowns!
Smile, because you've found someone who loves you for who you are, and you love him!
Smile, because he'll probably get you something nice in Aruba (maybe something expensive)Smile, because Natalee Hollaway is missing in Aruba, (not Dan!)
Smile...you have the ability to use your legs and arms, millions are paralyzed.
And....smile because you have a great life, and people who love you, and you avoid wrinkles when you don't!

love,
your little sis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home